Tuesday 4 March 2014

Have You Met Eliza? Free Printables!

http://elizaellis.blogspot.com.au/
As I'm sure you might have realised if you have read through my blog here I love planning, I love Pinterest and I love a free printable. So I happily scour Pinterest to find the perfect printables and I can never find them... they're never just exactly what I want and I do not have the ability to make them myself, I just draw boxes with ProMarker and write in them... wee while ago I found some printables on Pinterest by Eliza Ellis and I fell in love a bit.

Eliza has a lovely blog and everything is displayed so beautifully that I just cannot stand it.  There are printables for all sorts of things, from Christmas planning to calenders, and there are different colour options, quotes, all sorts of lovely gems.

 It turns out that she and I have very similar ideas in how printables should be - it just so happens she has the skill to make them happen and I don't.  I followed her on Twitter and tweeted to tell her how pleased I was with my discovery and how jealous I was of her talents... Skip forward a few weeks and I went a bit planning mad a few weeks ago in my Menu Planning Produce Box Three and Eliza read it... and had a wonderful idea.

So we have been working together, across the globe all the way from Australia to Scotland, to make some printables that fit in with my mad method to make it less mad and much easier to pass on... and they are ready!  We both have different methods for planning our households, so do go and look at Eliza's version too (there are ideas there I have stolen already, thanks love!) but for now... fanfare please!


The following four are all A4 documents that come in four colours and can be downloaded via the links below.  Look at them! Are they not lovely!




And this one is printable in A3 an A4 so that you can frame it, laminate it, write on it, however you want to use it - but do be kind to it!


And here we have all of the links for all of the lovely colours available.  I started off using hemlock, and then moved on to placid and this week I am all about the orchid!  Peach next I think.  Maybe I need to start colour coding my weeks (can I do that, am I that obsessive?).

Placid:


Orchid:

Peach:


Hemlock:


Exciting times! Get downloading, get printing and get planning!  Please do tell us what you think and any more ideas you have for planning printables... I love them and I hope you do too!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Thanks for all those kind words Karen! I'm loving those polka-dots... You never know, I might just convert to your way of planning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good polka dot! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Lmao. Colour coded weeks. There's no shame honey - I've done it before!

    ReplyDelete